venerdì 16 settembre 2011

Scrittore a tratti

In the past few days I've been wondering about my personal life.
To be completely honest with you, I think that I am part of the group of people that can be qualified as lucky (so far at least, keeping the finger crossed), not in every aspect of my life but overall I cannot complain. My parents are still alive (struggling a bit, but it cannot be perfect), I'm living in one of the best cities in the world, I can feel a vibe of opportunities all around me and I'm surrounded by friends.
And it is about friendship that I would like to write a couple of lines (not much more, it is very late and I should be already sleeping); friendship doesn't mean going out on a Saturday night, getting pissed together and go back home after the sun went up; be friend with somebody  would be more like sharing emotions, experiences and not to be afraid of what he/she can say when it is time to open up your heart and mind. I know that this one it is not a brand new concept but I do not care, this is what I want to write.
In this very moment of my life I'm so happy, things will probably change sooner or later but one of the most important things is to get the best out of what we have in every moment. Friends are the most important thing for me now, and I don't want to let them down.
No, there is no special friend yet, but things might change.

P.S. Many thanks to all my friends who encouraged me to keep writing to this blog.. I've been keeping an offline version of it for a while with my own personal experiences and it might happen that I share some of them with you. Not sure yet :P

1 commento:

Ruxandra Alexandru ha detto...

Nice vibe! Keep up with it! :)